Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Snack Well

Hello Friends!

Since this blog is about lifestyle and beauty, I thought I would share with you a little healthy snack option I found watching YouTube. Being healthy isn't about fad diets or cleanses, it's about a lifestyle change. Making small changes at a time can help you lead a healthy lifestyle. Changing the way you eat, snack, workout can make so much difference. It can lead to more energy and an overall happy you!

I have been a YouTube addict for about a year now and a lot of YouTubers I watch have mentioned this product. I was a little curious and signed up for a free trial, and I love it! It's NatureBox! This is a monthly snack box that includes healthy choices when that snack attack hits.

Naturebox.com <-- Check out the link here!

If you've tried NatureBox comment down below what your favorite snack is! Mine are the blueberry greek yogurt pretzels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment