Wednesday, May 13, 2015

April NatureBox: Review

Hello Friends!

A couple weeks ago I posted about NatureBox, now this is my second full size box and I can honestly say I love it!
Naturebox.com
Basically, NatureBox is a monthly subscription box with over 100 healthy and delicious snack choices. You can choose your snacks or you can just be surprised every month.
(Note: I lost the picture I took of my April box, so this is one from March)
I have my pantry loaded with all kinds of snacks so in April's box I chose what snacks I wanted sent. It was a box full of blueberry goodness. So, here are the snacks I got last month! Blueberry Almond Bites, Blueberry Nom Noms, Jalapeño White Cheddar Popcorn, Dark Chocolate Pretzel Pops, and Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pretzels.
I absolutely love the blueberry pretzels! Basically, I like all of the blueberry snacks I got! I highly recommend anyone who loves snacking to sign up for NatureBox! One of the best parts about NatureBox, other than the 100+ snack options, you can choose how often you receive these boxes! You can get one every other week, every month, or every few months! Super affordable and super tasty! What's better than getting a box delivered to your door every month?

I hope y'all are thinking about getting one of these boxes for yourself! Just click the link under the photo and get signed up! Tune in tomorrow for another episode of #RealTalk! and remember to like this post and follow my blog for more lifestyle and beauty posts!
 xoxo -Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment