Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What's In My Bag: Makeup Edition! + Finished Look

Hello Friends!

Last week I had a lot of response to my makeup favorites. So, this week I wanted to show you what I have in my makeup bag. A lot of these are in my favorites post, but I also put together a photo collage of my Urban Decay look.

Starting from the top left:
These are all the products that are in my makeup bag from prepping my face to finishing my look.
I like using the Simple soothing toner because it's so refreshing. I then use the Origins No Puffery I roll on gel, super cooling and my eyes feel less tired. I also use the Origins GinZing moisturizer, not only is lightweight, but also has a nice citrus sent. The finishing touch is my Smashbox photo finish primer.
I use the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer under my eyes and any spots that I have. I also use the Benefit They're Real eye liner along with the Maybeline Great Lash and Real Impact mascaras.
For brushes, I love the Real Technique line! I have the powder brush, contour brush, and the buffing brush for my face. For my eyes I have the base shadow brush, deluxe crease brush, shading brush, and the eyebrow brush. I also use my BareMinerals crease brush to blend my shadow. I use the Sephora brush (#73) for my blush.
For my face, I go for the Urban Decay foundation, flushed and basics palettes. The Anastasia brow duo powder and to set my look I use the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder.

My makeup look! Top is no makeup at all, then going from left to right: foundation layer, highlight and contour, blush, base eyeshadow, and finally full eyeshadow with liner and mascara! I love the cat eye flick right now.

I hope y'all liked this look and enjoyed what I have in my makeup bag! If y'all did enjoy this give this post a like follow my blog for more beauty and lifestyle posts!
Tomorrow I'm going to do a review of my NatureBox from April!
xoxo -Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment