Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Beauty Favorites! ❤️

Hello Friends!

I want to share a few beauty products I've been really enjoying lately! I started moving away from my "I only wear Bare Minerals makeup" mindset and began shopping at Sephora. One of the first things I ever bought from Sephora was the Anastasia brow duo powder (medium brown).

Urban Decay | Eye Shadow | Foundation | Flushed
I then fell in love with the Urban Decay naked basics eye shadow pallet. Let the Urban Decay obsession begin! After using the eye shadow for a few weeks I got the naked flushed trio (native) and then the pressed powder foundation (fair | neutral).






Photo Finish | Smashbox





Once I found a nice foundation I really liked I wanted a better primer. Bring on the Smashbox photo finish pore minimizing primer. This stuff makes my face feel super smooth and my foundation just glides on.






Origins | No Puffery | GinZing Moisturizer




For my hydration routine I began using the Origins line. These have become a morning and nightly staple in my skincare routine. The no puffery gel is super cooling and makes my under eyes feel amazing! The GinZing moisturizer is super light and smells so good!









Sephora Eye Masks | Honey, Pomegranate, Pear, Rose, Lingzhi
Finally, my newest beauty favorite! I like to keep my under eye area nice and hydrated. I've seen under eye masks everywhere and always wanted to try them. I found these at Sephora. They each do something different while maintaining ultimate hydration. It's an added bonus that they're so relaxing to wear.









Well friends, that's all my beauty favorites for right now! Next week I'll show you what's in my beauty bag. You'll see what my favorite brushes are to what my favorite eyeliner is to what I wear for mascara (atm). Stay tuned for that fun beauty blog and check back tomorrow for a healthy life change blog.
xoxo -Erin

P.S. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment