Monday, May 11, 2015

Loaded Nachos!

Hello Friends!

As I mentioned yesterday, I wanted to share a delightful recipe I found on Pinterest a few weeks back. I found this recipe on Oh My Veggies! (http://ohmyveggies.com) an all vegetarian blog site!

What You'll Need!

2-3 large sweet potatoes, washed and sliced thin.
1 Tablespoon olive oil
Salt & pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 large diced avocado
Sour cream or Greek yogurt (I personally love Greek yogurt)







How to do it!

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Place sweet potato rounds on a large baking sheet. Don't crown the pan (you may need more than one). Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil and season. Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the rounds and bake for an additional 10 minutes until potatoes are crisp.
  3. Remove from the oven and sprinkle cheese and black beans all over the sweet potatoes. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
  4. Remove pan from oven and top with green onions, cilantro, avocado, and sour cream or Greek yogurt. Serve immediately! 
Click the link above to check out more recipes from Oh My Veggies! I've tried quite a few of them and they are amazing! Remember to check back tomorrow for a look at what's inside my makeup bag and a couple of looks I do with my makeup essentials. 

xoxo -Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment