Sunday, May 10, 2015

For the Girls ❤️

Hello Friends!

In honor of Mother's Day I wanted to post one of my favorite bible verses!
This verse is for all the girls out there! You are all beautiful and amazing.

"She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue"
Proverbs 31:25-26 (NIV)

In all you do, do it for The Lord! I'm so blessed to have women in my life who love The Lord, who have taught me so much! Many of these women really are clothed in strength and dignity because the are filled with Christ's love!

I hope all the mothers reading this enjoyed today with their families! For girls out there like me and have a four legged furry baby, I hope you enjoyed cuddles and kisses! All in all I just hope y'all had an amazing day and know how beautiful y'all are!

Happy Mother's Day, once again! See y'all tomorrow for one of the tastiest sweet potato recipes I've tried, so far! I think y'all will like this one!
xoxo -Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment