Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Healthy Life Changes 😜

Hello Friends!

A healthy lifestyle can be seen everywhere today. Around this time last year I decided I was tired of just sitting around being lazy. I wanted to do something good for myself, by the time I made that life changing decision I already joined the Pinterest world. Scrolling along the fitness section in the Pinterest world I found a jogging/running schedule for beginners. That wasn't enough though!
Has anyone ever hear of the 80/20 rule? Well it comes down to 80% diet and 20% exercise, I was good with the 20% but not so much with the 80%. After 3 months of really getting into jogging and running I came across a little gem of a place in an alley entrance. A wonderful little nutrition center where I learned more about how to really take care of myself.

Herbalife | Mango Aloe | Chocolate PDM | Cafe Latte F1
These products have been a staple in my diet ever since I first went to Life Force Nutrition Center! The mango aloe (well aloe) concentrate helps with digestive issues. The herbal tea concentrate (not pictured) is loaded with energy. The Formula 1 comes in all kinds of yummy flavors (mine is the cafe latte flavor) and the Protein Drink Mix comes in chocolate and vanilla. Basically, the Formula 1(F1) and Protein Drink Mix (PDM) are a healthy meal replacement that you shake and drink twice a day.

Another fun little fact about my healthy life change is I gave up on drinking soda and started drinking tons of water!

So friends, what ways do you choose to be healthy? Do you go out and run or do you prefer the gym? Do you eat clean all the time or do you indulge every now and then? Leave your comments down below and check back tomorrow for a little #RealTalk!

xoxo -Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment