Friday, May 8, 2015

TAG! Get To Know Me Better!

Hello Friends!

Today I want to do a tag I found on a blog by Vogue Infatuation (http://vogueinfatuation.com/category/home/ <-- Check her out here). Basically, I want y'all to get to know me better and this is a fun way to do it.

What was your favorite subject at school? I majored in History, but I enjoyed printmaking.
What is your favorite drink? Herbalife lemon tea!
What is your favorite song at the moment? It's a tie between Oceans and Devotion by Hillsong.
What is your favorite food? I like veggie burgers.
What is the last thing you bought? Coffee.
Favorite color? I like blues and purples.
Do you have any pets? I own one dog named Murphy, but we have 4 other family pets (2 dogs, Shadow and Molly, and 2 cats, KC and Bronte.)
Favorite perfume? Marc Jacobs Dasiy
Are you married? No
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? I went to Canada and Mexico when I was younger with family and then I went to Ireland for a semester abroad.
Do you speak any other languages? I took Spanish in high school and German for two years in college.
How many siblings do you have? One sister, one brother, and a half brother.
What is your favorite shop? Old Navy and Sephora
Favorite YouTuber? Connor Franta, Zoella, Tanya Burr, Ingrid, Gabriella Lindley
Favorite TV show? I like Netflix ;)
PC or Mac? Mac, I've had PCs before and didn't really like them.
What phone do you have? iPhone 5s
Where were you 3 hours ago? I was at work.
Is there anything pink within your reach? My computer case and my bracelet.
When is the last time you went to the mall? I was there on Wednesday.
Have you been to the movies in the past week? Nope! I haven't been to the movies in a long time.

I hope this gave y'all a little bit more information about me! Tomorrow I'm going to try a photo blog, but stay tuned for next Friday where I might do another tag! I also have a special post for Sunday and a recipe to share with y'all on Monday!
xoxo -Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment